Saturday, September 28, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

I would like to start of my first post by saying that I am someone, by nature, who has many deep convictions. I have been raised a certain way and have had many experiences that have shaped my thought process into what it is today. That being said, I wanted to start a space where I can express and hopefully discuss whatever personal philosophies may be on my mind on any given day. Ideally, I hope to foster a discussion where we can all learn from each other and start living slightly better lives. Many of my convictions are deep but I aim to keep an open mind in all aspects of my life so if you think I am wrong, tell me why and we can discuss our philosophies. This is not a picture blog but one meant for mental and spiritual stimulation. Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment